Today Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding are delighted to launch our Kanu Cup Mascot Competition!! Have you ever dreamt of walking out on to the pitch with these footballing legends?!
We are looking to give one lucky fan between the age of 6 and 12 years old the chance to be a mascot for the day at this fantastic charity event, the Petrolex Kanu Cup Premier League Masters V African Masters 30th September 2018 in Association with Masters Football, in aid of the Kanu Heart Foundation.
Please tell us in no more than 100 words either in writing or via media clip why you would like to be our Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding mascot for the day, and send along with an up to date photograph, daytime telephone number and date of birth to: by 5pm on Friday 14th September.
(All entries will be held in strictest confidence and no details will be shared with any 3rd Party and will be held solely for the duration of the competition)
- Prize includes three match day tickets (including the mascot), for the Petrolex Kanu Cup Premier League Masters V African Masters in association with Masters Football match on 30th September at The Hive, Barnet Football Club kick off pm) 3pm. Mascots to arrive at 1.30pm.
- The mascot will also be provided with a full kit, excluding boots. Child must be aged between 6 and 12 years old. Any special requirements regarding accessibility must be communicated at the earliest possible instance.
- The package does not include travel to or from the ground.
- Winner must have an accompanying adult and entrants must seek permission from an adult before entering.
- Competition open to all UK residents between the ages of 6 and 12 with the exception of employees of Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding Ltd or Barnet Football Club, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition closes at 5pm on 14th September 2018 and winners will be notified by telephone so please don’t forget to add your telephone number to your entry.
- One entry per person.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants must be available on 30th September 2018 and must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner of the Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding Mascot Competition.
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
- The promoter of this competition is Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding Ltd.